You need to contact the surgery *before* attending for any reason, please do not attend the surgery unless you have spoken to a member of our team first.
- If you have a medical query you can use the patient access app – This allows you to send messages and order your regular medication .We have switched off the appointment booking facility but hope to get this working soon for telephone appointments.
This link enables you to register: https://app.patientaccess.com/registration/create
Or phone the surgery and a member of our team will either arrange a telephone consultation with a clinician for you or they will send your doctor a note and they will get back to you. The clinician will arrange a video consultation or make other arrangements with you if they feel they need to see you in person to assess your query.
- We will be posting out all sick notes (sick notes for self-isolation are arranged through 111, not from the surgery)
- If you are a dispensing patient please phone the surgery and select option 2 to arrange a time to collect a prescription
- Repeat prescription requests can be posted through our letterbox to the left hand side of the door.
- If you would normally collect a prescription please call reception and inform them of a pharmacy that you would like it to be sent to and we will arrange this
- If you need to change your address, telephone number or email address please do one of the following;
Use patient access – you can change these details on their website or app and it will be approved by the surgery
if you do not have patient access please email email@example.com with your name, date of birth and postcode that we hold on file to enable us to find you on our system then you will need to inform us of the changes that you would like to be made in the email and we will action this.
Thank you for your patience and
understanding at this difficult time and please follow Government guidance and